Thursday, July 3, 2014

Supreme Court vs. Obama: 9-0 (for the Thirteenth Time)

Just a little reminder that it was once a warnable offense for me to say "this should be another easy 9-0 ruling against Obama" when talking about cases before the Supreme Court. While Hobby Lobby was a loss for the Obama administration, the ruling was not unanimous but plenty of other decisions have been. Why did I have to justify my political opinion to a group of moderators anyway? Where's it say this in the Terms? Nobody would care if a liberal got upset at the ruling and said it should've gone 9-0 the other way.

But hey, I was also warned for saying Obama would act without Congress, something he's now made a centerpiece of his campaign. Maybe I'm being modded for "spoilers" - making too many correct predictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment